Download the programme prospectus for a full breakdown of the bootcamp.
Coaching with TDM Performance Development Coach
• Employability support – CV and Interview practice
• Build Showcase ePortfolio
• GROW model of Goal Setting, Reality, Objectives (and Options / Obstacles) and Way forward (or Will)
• Identify actual local employers and opportunities
Up to 16 weeks
60 to 110 guided learning hours
Guaranteed job interview with support from TDM Career Builder
Immediate access to learning library from O’Reilly
Learners on the Bootcamp will be assigned a number of TDM Coaches to support them into new Tech and Digital roles:
• Performance and Development Coaches – will be the main coaching contact with participants, supporting learners using GROW Coaching to achieve their new Tech and Digital Apprenticeship outcome and developing their employability skills
• Skills and Knowledge Coaches – will provide the supporting Tech training on the Pathways
• Career Builder Representatives – will work with participants to approach organisations to secure their Apprenticeship
Bootcamp learners will be supported to develop their CVs, their interview practice, their LinkedIn profiles, creating introductory videos and identifying and researching potential employers in order to create a tailored Showcase e-Portfolio.
For already employed people, they will be supported in creating evidenced executive summaries for their employers about the tech and digital skills they will adopt and how they can be used to support the organisation to reach its objectives.
You are expected to attend all of the sessions and complete all of your individual learning plan objectives.